Clean, calm, and feminine branding for an organized executive assistant.
Executive Lulu is an Executive Assistant that helps entrepreneurs stay organized through strategies, systems, and streamlined processes.
Lulu and I connected through Instagram—she loved my design work and I loved her aesthetic—and we decided to swap VIP Days with each other. I would do a mini brand refresh for her, and she would organize my Pinterest account and schedule a month’s worth of pins.
Sooo…What exactly is a VIP Day?
Great question! A VIP Day is an entire day dedicated to just one client project. Rather than spending weeks on a full branding suite, I worked with Lulu on a brand refresh that consisted of a simple wordmark logo, color palette, font recommendations, and whatever else I was able to get done in a 6-hour span.
Lulu’s existing aesthetic was on point, but she wanted to level up her brand assets: A new logo that's pretty and polished. Bright yet light colors with some pinks, blues, and earthy greens. Fonts that are clean and modern, yet one that's fun and eye-catching.
The brand keywords we landed on were:
- Girly yet gets down-and-dirty with gardening / heavy duty cleaning (ha!)
I flew through her branding during our VIP Day (I was fired up and inspired by her style!). So along with the logo, colors, and fonts, I was also able to create two simple brand patterns, design a business card design, and give her a custom Gmail signature. Phew!!!
I LOVE the clean, calm, and feminine vibe we landed on. I can just picture Lulu in her home office, surrounded by plants, flying through client projects in the most streamlined and organized way.
There are some very specific reasons why I think this VIP Branding Day was so productive and successful:
- Lulu already had a very clear visual direction for her brand
- She got her "homework" to me one week in advance so I had time to mull her Pinterest pins and Brand Personality Workbook in advance of our VIP Day
- We stuck to a simple wordmark logo
- I customized a few stock graphics instead of creating absolutely everything from scratch
- And here's the kicker: She was a dream to work with and had ZERO revisions for me the entire day. She really trusted me to bring her branding to life. #gem
Without further ado, check out Executive Lulu’s branding!
I think VIP Days work for a very specific kind of client / project and I'm excited to explore the possibilities of formally adding them to my services. Reach out if this is something you'd be interested in!